June 27

7:51 PM

Attended a cosplay photo shoot/convention earlier. It was supposed to be a photo shoot but the members were so hyped up that it was more of a club gathering. We were already there around two in the afternoon but the cosplayers were still preparing their costumes. Out of boredom, Prex and I had a short walk at the fields and I used my fisheye lens into action.
Hello there Prex!
The two of us under the scourging heat of the sun.
I took the last two photo while in the middle of the shoot. I got bored, yes I got bored in a photo shoot, so I switch lenses and took two photos. I'll post portraits that I got from the shoot later in the evening. :)




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow us on blogger

Stats

Photoblogs - Top Blogs Philippines
free counters
since April 18, 2010

Subscribe