Because She's Just Adorable

3:05 AM

I was a little upset earlier this evening until I found an online tutorial of how someone some tumblr post-process his photos. I gave it a try but the whole thing just didn't suit me. So I opened Ameg's remaining photos on photoshop and tried something new. It was the first time that I used curves since I shifted to CS3 and I was pretty impressed at how I could easily enhance lighting and color balances. And also, I believe, that I discovered tonight the missing ingredient to my work flow. Hehehe! a little sharpening really helps a lot. ;)
I also made a few diptych from the photos in this set. Now I know what I should do the next time I feel upset. ;)







You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow us on blogger

Stats

Photoblogs - Top Blogs Philippines
free counters
since April 18, 2010

Subscribe