So When am I Getting Married?

11:32 PM

I'm really glad that I'm now a part of Viewfinders, a group of young professionals specializing in wedding photography and is based in Iloilo. It was my first time to shoot a wedding and there were two occasions that day. How lucky can I get? It was a very heart warming experience for me. I've been dreaming my own wedding since I was too young to even have a boyfriend. Seeing them in a mixture of emotions - anxiety and excitement the most - a few minutes before the ceremony as the bride rushes to fix her shoes while her make-up artist retouches her lips, and as the groom stand on the isle, impatiently waiting for the bride to arrive. But seeing how happy they are after the priest declared them as husband and wife was just a great feeling that I wish I'd be able to experience someday.

Here are some of the photos that I got last Tuesday. I must say that both the brides looked wonderful that day.

Adrian and Joy


I wasn't able to finish their ceremony because we had to rush to the afternoon event. So some of us went ahead to start shooting for the prep.

Kent and Jezz



Hire us! For more info, take time to check out Viewfinders here ->  http://www.viewfinders-photography.com/


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow us on blogger

Stats

Photoblogs - Top Blogs Philippines
free counters
since April 18, 2010

Subscribe