-

6:54 PM

It's that time of the month. Accompanied CJ do some errands today. Went up around 7am and felt like I'm a student once again! We went to the mall to kill time but we were too early that we had to wait for a while before it opened.
I took photos of the flowers in the parking lot while waiting. These are my happy little accidents. The flower bed was too low so I used the camera's live view function to take the photos. but because I'm myopic / near sighted and legally blind, I really couldn't tell if the photo was properly focused unless I stick my eyes to the lcd. Also, thanks to all my tumblr friends who helped me choose the right coloring for the photos! Especially to Ryan who told me to always trust my first instinct.


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow us on blogger

Stats

Photoblogs - Top Blogs Philippines
free counters
since April 18, 2010

Subscribe