Street Fighter COSPLAY!

10:45 PM

Did a cosplay shoot with the Evangelista siblings. It was my first time to shoot portraits since my mom bought me a nice camera so basically I was soooo nervous before the shot. I think it turned out great naman. Here's Von Fritz Evangelista as Ryu and Metuzellah Evangelista as Chun Li. :)


 Von ripped a pair of this duty uniform for his character. :( sayang


Here comes the fighting scenes...

... and KO! Yay, Chun Li wins!


or did not.



 We were looking around their village to for a different venue to shoot when Von showed me this place where we found a few Chinese bamboos and a mini forest nearby. I immediately fell in love with the place. I wish to go back there to shoot more portraits next time. :)


And now for the wacky shots!

It has been a great experience to shoot with them. We started around 4:30pm which was great because I had the chance to take advantage of the sunset for our lighting. I believe that they have portrayed their characters very well.They were so natural that I just had to take a shot of their every move. No need to cue them to pose like this or what. I'm looking forward to their next cosplay since they'll be doing ONE PIECE

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow us on blogger

Stats

Photoblogs - Top Blogs Philippines
free counters
since April 18, 2010

Subscribe