Rainy Day in Worcester

5:46 AM


It was my last day at Worcester and we planned to go to some park but it rained the whole afternoon so we just spent our time painting our nails.
Clair's nails.
I painted mine pink and blue.
Clair then took pictures of me and of my nails.


what we used: paints and PLASTERS. :))
an hour and a half later and it was still raining.


I bought this really good photography book from a charity shop the other day. I really2x love it.
My life saver.
I love the high-key-ness of these photos. would you believe that I edited these using picnik.com? I enjoyed mixing different effects and was very joyful that I've discovered how to make this high-key effect. :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow us on blogger

Stats

Photoblogs - Top Blogs Philippines
free counters
since April 18, 2010

Subscribe