Belle

11:52 PM





bought a cheap pen and tablet last month as I've been so curious with digital painting. I can't believe I actually thought that it would be easier than drawing by hand. It took me some time to get used with the pen, my grip, my pressure, etc. perhaps the only advantage with this is the ability use ctrl + Z. hahaha! The photo above is the current one that I made. I just used the hair from my base photo because well, I still don't know how to paint haiiir :( I could still use some more work here but I'm tired as hell so..
 

 The photo where I based my work. Got it as a stock from DA but I'm sorry I forgot to save the link of the user as I've saved lots of pictures for inspiration :(

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow us on blogger

Stats

Photoblogs - Top Blogs Philippines
free counters
since April 18, 2010

Subscribe