Favorites and Site Dilemmas

7:12 PM

I have been wanting to revamp my portfolio for a looooong time but never had the chance to do it. So today I compiled a few of my photos that I'll be putting up on my site and just wanted to share my favorites!
Btw, I've been looking for a nice horizontal scrolling template for any free blogging/portfolio site (blogger, tumblr, etc) because I can't seem to choose from the ones that cargocollective has. Been drooling on Ms. May's portfolio. I've found free ones but they're for wordpress and I'm not familiar with the site :( I don't want to hire a web designer because I don't think I have the moolah for the job. Dilemma forever.




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow us on blogger

Stats

Photoblogs - Top Blogs Philippines
free counters
since April 18, 2010

Subscribe