Wild Heart - Ameg

3:13 PM

Iloilo City was celebrating Dinagyang Festival and I spent a day of walking around with my dear friend, Ameg. I'll make a different post for my Dinagyang photos. For the mean time, here are photos of Ameg and her beautiful curly hair.



This is what I love about Ameg, being my model. I can let her do anything that I can think of. We were at the mall's car park when we grabbed this empty grocery cart and I ask her to pose with it. :)) It was a crazy idea. I love crazy ideas.
We then went to this newly opened establishment because I was so curious. It opened when I was still in the UK and people were talking about how beautiful the place is. It was great, but there are still lots of empty shops that made it uninteresting. After this, we went back to the downtown area to meet with other friends. :)

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. wow I really really love these pictures. The color you used are so soft and delicate ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! Thanks for your kind words. Checked out your blog and you're photos are so wonderful! You're an inspiration. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ameeeg! you're the best man ah. You always have the guts to do anything crazy that I ask you to do. :)) mwuaaaah!

    ReplyDelete

Follow us on blogger

Stats

Photoblogs - Top Blogs Philippines
free counters
since April 18, 2010

Subscribe