New Year's Eve!

7:34 PM

2012 is a career-enhancement-year for me and since I've started being a nurse trainee, I've rarely updated my blogging sites. So to start my backlog of photos, here's a little preview of what we did last new year's eve.

Some of what we had for dinner! we cooked everything :) From top: fried tofu with pork slices, chopsuey, and my burnt lasagna :))





We then went out around 9 in the evening to buy firecrackers :D



CJ in your screen!



with my little kids



curious Murlock after eating watermelon :D




Happy new year, guys! better late than never, eh? So far, my January has been a great one! both for my career and personal life :D




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow us on blogger

Stats

Photoblogs - Top Blogs Philippines
free counters
since April 18, 2010

Subscribe