London in Circles

4:05 PM



Tourist photos of a gloomy London way back 2010.

I've been idle from blogging for quite some time. If you're following my tumblr, you probably already know why. Your curious little Kat is currently expecting! We're due on Feburuary next year so I've been spending most of my time nursing myself while the hormones are raging mad. I'll be posting or rather reposting old photos from time to time to keep this blog running. So yeah, thanks for holding on.


    


PS: we're also in the process of reviving AWSW and I might be sharing some of my personal experiences regarding my pregnancy. But trust me, it's gonna be a bigger and better AWSW and we're hoping that we can have our relaunch this December :)

















You Might Also Like

1 comments

Follow us on blogger

Stats

Photoblogs - Top Blogs Philippines
free counters
since April 18, 2010

Subscribe