Guisi: Attack of Hipstamatic Photos

5:26 PM

My cousin went home from Canada for a 3-week vacation and as to show her around we went to Guisi in Guimaras Island together with the JRG gang. It was our first time to go there so we were pretty excited plus that we'll be sharing the night with our friends. :)

I got my things and thought I already had everything in my bag only to find out that I forgot to bring my memory card... so let the hipstamatic ipod photos flood.

We stayed at a resort that was cleverly placed in a rocky mountain side so just imagine how tiring it was to climb up to the reception and down to our cottage. But cgeh lang, exercise pa rin naman 'ýun. 
Will post the rest of our photos later!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow us on blogger

Stats

Photoblogs - Top Blogs Philippines
free counters
since April 18, 2010

Subscribe