St. Giles House

10:25 PM

Last Saturday was my step-sister's wedding and the reception was at St. Giles House Hotel in Norwich. My parents booked a room for me for the night because obviously, I'm too old to share a room with them :)) I was a  bit tipsy that after the wonderful reception so I made a few silly things like taking lots of mirror photos. 
sorry blogger is a bitch for photo quality.

I love how modern my room was with all the beautiful patterns on the walls and on the curtains. My parent's got a vintage-inspired suite room that has antique-looking gigantic furnitures so tall that I can hide in their. Even claustrophobic kids can stay there for a month.
And they have Crabtree and Evelyn for toiletries!

and being my curious self, I took a few photos in the room. 





You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow us on blogger

Stats

Photoblogs - Top Blogs Philippines
free counters
since April 18, 2010

Subscribe