Can you answer this for me?

3:51 AM

Took this photos when I was still in Bacolod. I was so bored that time and was desperately looking for something to bother me. I saw this Children's Encyclopedia where it has a series of "common" inquiries about almost everything (matter, the Earth, History, Anatomy, Biology, etc) with scientifically based answers. A few of them caught my attention and I thought, a lot of grown ups are still caught up in these questions. I'm a sucker for films, but films very loved me so I had this photos processed to look like they're film pictures.








 How do we know what it was like?








Used my kit lens and a +10 close-up filter (which I bought along with the Fish-eye and ND - and remote) on some.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow us on blogger

Stats

Photoblogs - Top Blogs Philippines
free counters
since April 18, 2010

Subscribe